Looking for a tasty, homemade alternative to your favorite store-bought snack? Whip up some lemon garlic hemp oil hummus. Featuring our Natural CBD Tincture, this recipe is perfect for anyone who may be sensitive to flavors or first-time CBD users who’d rather add their daily dose to some food. Serve with chips, pretzels, vegetables, and more, and double your batch to share with a crowd.
How to Make Lemon Garlic Hemp Oil Hummus
Simple and delicious, this flavorful recipe features just a few ingredients that hummus fans most likely already have waiting in their fridges or pantries. Grab your base of choice – we’re going with classic chickpeas. But you can swap these out for cannellini beans, black beans, sweet potato, lentils, or even green peas if you’d prefer. Add in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and your favorite spices for some extra flavor.
- Fresh lemon juice
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Natural Tincture
- Salt, pepper, cumin, and paprika
- Blend the tahini and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth.
- Add olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper, and process again. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of your food processor occasionally.
- Add your chickpeas in two batches, blending and scraping the sides and bottom of your food processor in between.
- Check the taste of your hummus, adding more lemon juice or spices as needed. Blend until smooth or you reach your desired consistency.
Comment below if you try this recipe a try or swap some ingredients to feature your own favorite tincture flavor!